Monday, October 6, 2008

As my due date creeps closer my impatience and panic start to cement themselves into my soul. Each day the panic and the impatience both seem to either cut off my air supply or threaten to drive me insane.
Though my temper has been short the last few months it's nothing compared to what poor Levi's is. I get chewed out on almost a daily basis for things that aren't in my control. I know he's doing his job worrying about our finances, my health, the baby's health, etc. But I have to admit it's can get more than a little annoying.... especially when he doesn't want me to go anywhere in case something were to happen. He says that it's because he can't bear the thought of losing both me and the baby and I understand, but at the same time I wish that he wouldn't worry so much.

My Siblings

As much as I love my brother and sister sometimes I worry about them. They're so caught up in the church and their friends that they tend to take their family for granted.
When my sister is home for a couple of days after being gone for two plus weeks does she go see my mom for an evening? Not very often. 9 times out of 10 you can find her and her husband at one of their friends houses. Then she has the gall to turn a guilt trip on me for having plans on some night that she wants to get the family together.
My brother is a little better. But he still tends to put his friends first. He drops everything for them but we (his family) have to fight to even get him on the phone to make sure he's still alive.
How is it that this happens so much of the time? One sibling does all that they can for their family and the rest just figure that the family will always be there but the friends are more important?
I know that I must seem tired and bitchy and in many ways I am but still even if I wasn't pregnant this would bother me.

No comments: