Thursday, February 5, 2009

What makes us what we are?

What makes us what we are? Is it our circumstances? How we were raised? Or is it just our nature? I have to admit that I've been wondering this very thing lately. I'm trying to follow a dream that I've had since I was 13 or 14. I'm trying to write a book. And in the process of trying to figure out who my characters are or who they become I've found myself reviewing my own life and who I am. Who am I really? Why am I here? And am I doing the things that need to be done or will I leave this earth with unfinished business?

1 comment:

Katt said...

You sound like a very interesting lady. I to write poetry and have had 2 short stories put in print publication as part of anthologies. I know I have a novell in me somewhere but cant seem to get it out LOL.
Thanks for sharing your blog
Katt