Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This week sucks. Travace came down sick late Friday night with a cold brought on by teething and the change in the weather. He's been unbearable. Levi was away for the weekend in Woodward, OK so I was dealing with uber crank and his sister all by myself. We went to Mom's on Saturday and neither of the kids' attitudes changed much. Levi got home on Saturday night but nothing has changed. Now instead of yelling at me every two seconds for their daddy now they're yelling his name every two seconds for no apparent reason.

Levi and I have caught the cold that Trav still has and now Zoe's coming down with it too. Right now it feels like the whole universe is against us.

I am doing my level best to change things about me that I don't like. I have made myself a cleaning schedule for every day of the week. Because I feel like crap, I'm not getting nearly as much done as I would like, but I am trying.

Levi says that life is resistant to change even though it constantly brings change about. It appears to be true. I'm having to put off getting a job until after the first of the year. It's really throwing me off. I was all geared up and ready to start working again so that I can start being self sufficient. Now I have to grind to a halt? Not doing very well at all with that.

God, I hope the week gets better! I don't know how much more either of us can take.

No comments: