Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random thoughts

Only 9 weeks left to go in this pregnancy. Believe me when I say that I am more than ready for it to be over! Don't get me wrong I will thoroughly enjoy my new baby girl when she's here but I will not miss being pregnant.
Levi is leaving for Oklahoma City tomorrow for a two day supervisor training seminar. I am so proud of him. He works so hard at what he does not just for me and the baby's sake but for his own as well. He can't do a half-way job. Everything he does he gives it 100%. I wish that I was more like that.
Sometimes I still wonder how in the world a girl like me ended up with a guy like him. He's focused and intense while I'm laid back and well...odd for the lack of a better word. Maybe we're together because we're so different. I admit that I'm extremely curious to find out what our little Zoe Elizabeth is going to be like with her parents being total opposites.

No comments: